Multimedia Imaging Functions and Components for Programmers
Do you have a new multimedia audio/video project to develop? If you have been tasked with developing the portions of the project which include still image, video and audio capture, playback, editing, and conversion, and you either do not have the time or the expertise to get it done, you need a Multimedia Imaging SDK.
Why should you spend a year learning and debugging multimedia code, when you can spend a month using a time-tested multimedia SDK and finish the audio/video software development project on schedule?
For programmers who prefer to finish multimedia software applications on time using rock-solid code, there are powerful programming SDKs from which to choose for your next multimedia development project.
Here are a few of the multimedia imaging features you may want to add to your next image enabled software application via an SDK:
- Multimedia SDK Product Chart
- Multimedia Imaging Components
- Multimedia Imaging SDK - Build Multimedia Capture, Playback, and Conversion Applications
- DVD Module - Extends the LEADTOOLS Multimedia toolkit by adding functionality for programmatically burning, converting, playing and creating DVD images
- Video Streaming Module - Perfect for developers who need to serve Video on Demand